3 Reasons to Crowdfund Your Challenge Idea
1. Anyone that submits an idea to the Fix California Challenge (www.fixcal.org) is by definition an innovator, deserving of the most cutting edge way to advance your approach.
2. Crowdfunding is another way to engage your network - friends, family, peers - regarding your idea and to promote it (#FixCal).
3. It's super easy! There are a variety of crowdfunding platforms available, but Innovate Your State uses Indiegogo. If you set up your page on Indiegogo, Innovate Your State can feature your campaign on our Partner Page.
Create your crowdfunding campaign following these simple steps:
- Watch this how-to video.
- Go to https://www.indiegogo.com/campaigns/new and follow instructions on the site to start a campaign.
- Once your campaign is created, email email@example.com the link to your campaign with the subject line “Fix California Challenge Crowdfunding”.
- If your campaign is approved, Innovate Your State will link your campaign to our Partner Page.
- Edit your idea submission on the challenge website to include a link to your crowdfunding campaign in the field that says, “Link to crowdfunding profile.”
- Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or assistance.
Please sign up for updates from Innovate Your State for the latest on all things venture governance!