Join Pepperdine School of Public Policy ahead of the historic 2016 presidential election for a one-day conference "Election 2.016," where we will explore how technology is changing the way voters engage in the election process.
Bringing together tech innovators, academics, political strategists, democracy advocates and students, panels will explore:
- How technology is changing the way voters access information, and the types of information available to them
- How technology is changing the way voters engage in the political process at all levels of government from local through national
- How technology is changing the way voters vote through election technology
Lunchtime Keynote Address:
From Kissing Babies to Liking Posts: How Social Media has Changed the American Campaign
Featuring chief social media strategists from presidential campaigns:
● Vince Harris, Rand Paul & Donald Trump Campaigns
● Melissa Ryan, Obama 2012 & various progressive campaigns
Election 2.016 is part of Pepperdine University's campus-wide effort to promote voter engagement in what will an historic Presidential Election, while also highlighting the importance of state and local elections to the communities we live in.
Click here for event info.
Drescher Graduate Campus
Malibu, CA 90265
Google map and directions